In this tutorial, I do a complete step-by-step walkthrough on how I edit all of my Instagram portrait work. It will be heavily focused on color grading and how I achieve a unique color story. We are going to be using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, prior knowledge is useful but it is not necessary.
* Video tutorial that showcases my editing process/techniques from start to finish
* The RAW file so you can follow along with me (please note that this is just for the tutorial, you may not post the image anywhere online)
* A Frequency Separation action to make your skin retouching workflow faster.
* How to color grade images in Lightroom using different adjustment panels
* How to get rid of skin inconsistencies and make the skin tone even using Frequency Separation
* How to Hack the Instagram Crop and make images fit the frame
* How to Dodge/Burn to add more dimension to the photo and make it pop
* How to use Selective Color & Camera Raw to add a unique color story
* How to use adjustment layers to emphasize light/shadow & color
* How to save & sharpen your image for Instagram
* and much more!
** Please note that all sales are final/non-refundable due to that fact that this is a digital product**
Check out and follow my journey on Instagram @cnhphotography
1 Tutorial Video File 1 Photoshop Action 1 Raw File
- 1 Tutorial Video File 1 Photoshop Action 1 Raw File